Is your career keeping pace with the speed of the technology you support? Are you looking for that opportunity that takes your career to the next level? Business World seeks an IT Sales Consultant to lead our Managed IT Technical Product and Services offering.
Since 1977 Business World has been moving technology forward by partnering with small to medium businesses. We focus on planning and implementing new technology so they can focus on running and growing their business, not the technology that supports it!
Business World is a regional provider of comprehensive enterprise solutions to support managed network services (MNS) and managed print services (MPS). We are locally owned and proudly professional in our community involvement while serving Little Rock and Jonesboro, Arkansas.
This is a unique opportunity to have your expertise count and recommendations matter in the areas of:
- Further refining our managed IT market brand
- Evaluating our existing technology stack
- Expanding the tie and support to our Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) who drive the managed IT sales process
- Establishing even stronger vendor and support relationships to build, expand and evolve our IT model
- Create that critical link between our clients’ needs and our technology stack. Make a difference in the local community by working directly with local business to design their custom technology roadmaps.
- Go beyond the technology roadmap and help the customer understand how the technology can:
- improve their business (remove pain points)
- drive their business results (productivity/finance)
- support their business strategies (long-term initiatives)
For your hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary plus commission program based on adding reoccurring revenue product lines to existing customers and other incentive programs
- 401K with company match
- paid time off policy plus paid holidays
- medical insurance
- optional group dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance available for purchase
- a positive work environment supported by a corporate mission to create intensely loyal customers and employees.
- Access to local ownership and committed leaders to help you get things done
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- the ability to support the value of managed IT services by helping customers envision how technology can save them money, increase their productivity or support their infrastructure
- A background in IT sales support role will be an asset.
- a minimum of 3 years of successful technology sales.
- a history of using questions to uncover small/medium business’ technology needs
- an understanding of external internet service providers, line-of-business applications and hardware solutions
- some certifications (such as A+, Net+, CDIA, CCNA and MCSE) can be helpful but are not required. Experience with ticketing, alert and management systems (i.e.: ConnectWise, Kaseya, AutoTask, Level Platforms, N-Able, Continuum, etc.) and application development desired.
Contact us today if you have a passion for technology and a desire to help small and medium-sized businesses in your local community become more successful! Please email your resume to email@example.com.