The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts. Our collection of tools and resources helps administrators and teachers support their primary customer: the student. If you are ready for change in your technology, you must first begin by looking at your current mindset and any attributes that could be restricting maximum effectiveness. Today’s technology problems cannot be solved in the education industry with the same level of thinking that created them.
For our customers in the education field, this means that every faculty or staff member—as well as the students themselves—needs access to tools that challenge current methodology and open up room for innovation. Interactive display systems, document management systems, and high-efficiency multifunction copiers can make a difference in how you educate the leaders of tomorrow.
To take you into the future, as your technology consultants, we can help you:
- Assess your current technology: Are you using the right tools? Are they the most cost-effective?
- Develop a strategy: Is a short term plan enough? Will a long-term plan fit better into your processes?
- Improve your processes: How long does it take to get from point A to point B? Is this affecting success rates?
- Plan for implementation: How can we help you better manage your time spent with technology? What is the best way to train everyone how to use new office equipment?
- Manage the change: How is everyone adjusting? Are you running into any problems?
Are Your Classrooms Changing With the Times?
To lower costs, save paper, and use less energy, most schools are moving to high-speed, networked, multifunction devices that allow their teachers to print, scan, and copy documents with ease. Thereby, operating costs are much lower. We certainly understand the budget pressure within the education field, so we always recommend streamlining most outdated printer and copier jobs to multi-function machines.
To consolidate volume and reduce costs, our experts at Business World will put a plan in place to help you monitor copier usage and performance. We also have the ability to help you monitor machine usage and performance on a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual basis.
When you reach the acquisition phase for new technology, we can continue to help with the following tasks:
- Service and pricing
- Financial options: renting, leasing, purchasing, and per-page pricing
- Network management
- Equipment and vendor performance standards
- Remedies for non-compliance
Let us help you take education to the next level with the best technology options available today.