Business World realizes that it is very important for professional organizations to stay focused on core business functions. Although these functions are a critical part of any operation and can require significant resources to manage, document processes generally do not fall within those core functions. At Business World, we look forward to being your partner and taking the burden of document management off your to-do list. We have assembled a very capable set of products and services to help you focus on what’s important, while lowering operating costs.
Recovering Your Costs
When professional organizations today fail to recover their printing costs, they incur unnecessary costs and lose thousands of dollars per month in potential revenue. We offer several flexible and scalable software solutions that can accurately and securely ensure that every print job in your organization is tracked and billed. The resulting ROI on these solutions can be seen in as little as a few weeks.
In addition to printed pages, we can also help you track copying, scanning, and faxing and completely automate your billing processes:
- Track 100% of your printing, copying, scanning and faxing through local, networked, and direct-to-IP devices
- Utilize volume analysis tools to eliminate equipment-abuse and job mismatch inefficiencies
- Build inventory lists that include every user, output device, and computer
- Provide direct cost and environmental feedback to users to increase eco-awareness
- Establish rules preventing confidential documents from being printed to establish or maintain security and regulatory compliance
- Manage the cost of color output by limiting usage per user, printer, computer, etc.
Optimizing Your Network
Beyond implementing new solutions and installing new office equipment, our customer service team also manages and maintains your network moving forward 24/7. For professional organizations, our services relieve stress on any internal IT team members, improve communication within your organization, and help you collaborate more efficiently. Then, you can focus on expanding your service offerings, increasing your billable hours, and meeting important deadlines for your clients.