Mobile devices have become indispensable part of conducting business today. Utilizing mobile technology to improve internal communication, access the very latest information to make critical decisions, and increase productivity across departments and divisions takes a dedicated and comprehensive strategy.
With a wide range of mobile devices and platforms available, you have to plan for integrating devices in your existing network, application management, wireless provisioning, and security protocols. And with technology and software changing moment-to-moment, this is no small feat.
Business World delivers proven, enterprise-ready mobile device management solutions that are customized to meet your business’s needs. Whether you’re upgrading or initiating your mobile device usage, our technology consultants will be your guides to the promised land of greater efficiency.
End-To-End Mobile Device Management and Service
From procurement to implementation to technical support, our team of highly trained professionals works with your company each step of the way to ensure your mobile device management plan complements the goals and missions of your organization.
We make sure your mobile devices stay current with the latest software and security updates. We can set up remote wiping capabilities and automatic remote alerts that let you know immediately if unauthorized users are trying to access or hack into the devices on your network. This is an especially important feature when dealing with lost or stolen devices. We also have the ability to create a record of devices that have accessed your business’s data and applications. This provides your company with an extra layer of accountability and protection for your information and your customers’ information.
Reduce Costs and Simplify Management
A mobile device management plan simplifies communication, makes your network easier to manage and secure, and ensures everyone receives a consistent, reliable experience. By providing controls and protection for your data and configuration settings, we reduce the potential cost of technical support. This also reduces the risk of data loss, network interruption, and downtime that can result in lost productivity and earnings.
These are some key areas where Business World can work with your staff to get the most out of your mobile device management plan:
- Establish a general policy for usage. You need clear rules about which devices and applications employees can use and how they can use them.
- Make sure the devices in your mobile management plan handle the level of security your business requires.
- Provide a secure, reliable way to access your company’s resources on a wide variety of systems, without compromising your data.
- Devise an end-of-life policy for your mobile devices. These devices have potentially sensitive data and communications that needs to be thoroughly and verifiably removed before it’s reused or discarded.
- Educate and train your employees on your mobile device management plan. All new employees should be educated on the plan and their responsibilities for following it, and existing employees should receive updates on any changes.
As mobile devices continue to become more integral to business processes, the importance of proper mobile device management cannot be overstated. The number of devices tasked with storing, transferring, and securing data is only going to increase. That’s why mobile device management is a vital security measure all businesses need today.
Get a FREE Office Equipment Assessment
To learn more about how wide-format printers can take your graphics, images, and branding to the next level, contact our service staff today for an assessment and consultation.GET YOUR ASSESSMENT